What happens when men kill the gods and take their place? Regardless of genre, great literature often follows a common structure. While the course of the book, or even the series, is propelled forward by some great national or cosmetic struggle, the heart of the story remains with the characters who are generally, not counted among [...]
- Search Lytherus
- Popular on Lytherus
- Season 4 Episode 8 of ‘The Walking Dead’: Too Far Gone brings us to an end of the prison and we say some farewells
- ‘Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark’ is heading to the big screen….and I’m slightly terrified
- 5 Days left for ‘The Squidder’ Kickstarter Campaign: Check it out and help it out here!
- New book releases, week of December 3rd: Some great looking anthologies!
- Tyler Mane’s newest project ‘Penance Lane’ is bringing back old school action horror