“Humanity does not ask us to be happy. It merely asks us to be brilliant on its behalf.” This classic of science-fiction is a great example of how suspension of belief might be important to enjoy a story. Many end up disliking the book because they can’t do it, they cannot abstract themselves from our world, [...]
- Search Lytherus
- Popular on Lytherus
- ‘The Ocean At The End of the Lane’ is a haunting, nostalgic story
- Featured Author Week: Lauren Kate visits to promote ‘Teardrop’!
- The Vitka Brothers join Lytherus for a review of ‘Lizzie’ plus an added extra in the veins of MST3K
- Bruce Campbell hints that ‘Army of Darkness 2′ might be coming our way
- ‘Carrie’: From 1976 until today, how has she changed?
- Part two of our SDCC audio interview with Lauren Kate!