The Lytherus featured author weeks are back with a bang! Christopher Paolini, author of the Inheritance cycle, will be joining us this week for reviews, interviews, a guest post, and even some giveaways! The author has been hard at work on news projects coming off of a whirlwind international book tour promoting the release of “Inheritance” and more recently, the Deluxe Edition of the final novel in the series.
Christopher will be sitting with the Lytherus team for an exclusive new interview, will write a guest post exclusively for our audience, and will give our readers a chance to win one of ten signed copies of Inheritance (five copies of the Deluxe Edition and five copies of the paperback version).
Here’s a breakdown of this week’s featured author articles:
- Monday (January 21st): Introduction to the Christopher Paolini Featured Author Week
- Tuesday (January 22nd): Review of the Inheritance Deluxe Edition and a look at what the future holds, including a fifth Inheritance book
- Wednesday (January 23rd): First giveaway, with five autographed copies of the Deluxe Edition of Inheritance up for grabs!
- Thursday (January 24th): An exclusive and lengthy interview with Christopher Paolini
- Friday (January 25th): A guest post written by Christopher Paolini
- Saturday (January 26th): Second giveaway, with five autographed copies of the paperback version of Inheritance up for grabs!
We’re also incredibly excited to announce that the following authors will be joining us for featured author weeks in the near future:
- Rachel Hartman, author of SERAPHINA, will join us the week of January 28th
- Marissa Meyer, author of CINDER, will join us the week of February 4th
- Gail Carriger, author of the PARASOL PROTECTORATE series, will join us the week of February 11th
Looking for more to read? View our past archive of featured authors, with a stellar lineup including Lev Grossman, Stefan Bachmann, Colleen Houck, and more!