The Eureka panel, moderated by Wil Wheaton featured:
- Jaime Paglia
- Bruce Miller
- Colin Ferguson
- Salli Richardson-Whitfield
- Neil Grayston
- Felicia Day
While never actually having seen the show before today; I can say, this will definitely be something I am going to be checking out in the very new future just from the awesomeness clips and trailers we were shown. The cast was quite funny as well. I definitely enjoyed myself For those of you that are currently fans of the show, here are some awesome highlights that should get you excited!
- Fargo will again visit Warehouse 13 this year.
- Viewers can expect a “Very Special Christmas Episode” this season featuring animation. As the producers put it, “These guys have done a lot of things to this town… They could certainly do something stupid enough to themselves to be animated.”
- The Christmas episode will feature not just one animation style but “all the animation styles”
- Felicia Day thinks she and Neil Grayston are comparable at Words with Friends
- Felicia Day often looks at Wil Wheaton’s knees during scenes.
- Fargo will wear an “inappropriate” pair of pants in season 5.
- Eureka will never return to the original timeline since, according to Jaime Paglia, “Let’s just say that there are lots of surprises that this storyline affords.”
- Wil Wheaton has a high opinion of the accuracy of Eureka‘s dialogue: “Unlike the techno-babble I was given on Star Trek, this stuff is actually based on science.”
The Warehouse 13 panel, moderated by Nail Grayston, included:
- Jack Kenny
- Allison Scagliotti
- Saul Rubinek
- Joanne Kelly
- Eddie McClintock
Again, never seeing this show I went into it really confused because I wasn’t quite familiar with all the terminology that is used on the show. I still had a blast other wise.
There weren’t too many spoilers, but some notable highlights for you fans of the show.
- The end of the season will be “mind-blowing.”
- According to Jack Kenny, “You’re going to see an entirely different thing on Warehouse 13 every week.”
- The upcoming crossover episode (either episode 5 or 6) with Eureka will feature Neil Grayston (Fargo) and is called, “Don’t Hate the Player.” The characters will be involved with a video game that makes a “Monty Python version of Artie” and gives Pete a gladiator costume.
- In an upcoming episode, Allison Scagliotti will play the guitar and sing as one of five iterations of Claudia.
- In a major holiday twist, the Christmas episode will be filled with Easter eggs.
- Guest stars coming this season include Kate Mulgrew (for four episodes), Sasha Roiz, Alessandra Torresani, Steve Young, Lindsey Wagner, Rene Auberjonois and Jeri Ryan.
- We may see a little of Warehouses 12 and 9 in the upcoming season.
- There will be a fez in episode 7.